Some Artwork I Made Part 2...


           Hey everyone! I know in my last post I said I'll show more art in the near future, but I
           decided that as these are short, quick posts, that don't need alot of writing, I'm going to
           post photos of my other painting I made for a friend. The painting was done in a
           typical anime style, but I tried to make it unique with small features here and there,
           and tried to put a good amount of detail into the dress. I was going for a fantasy feel,
           and I think I succeeded. Like my last painting, this was made with acrylic on canvas,
           after applying gesso on the canvas, and measures about 8 by 10 inches. Also mentioned
           in my other post was my last painting having multiple photos due to the lighting in my
           house; it's the same here.