Browning's Mexican Grill in Little Rock


                     Good evening people! Tonight, I'm going to be doing one of my long running food
                 posts, on a Mexican restaurant I heartily recommend, Browning's Mexican Grill.
                 Browning's is one of those long running town restaurants, starting way back in 1946,
                 in Little Rock. The place is a mixture of American and Mexican food, but whatever
                 you're getting, they cook it good. They recently renovated and moved up a block or
                 two from their previous location, but their food quality hasn't gone down, which
                sometimes happens when food establishments hire new workers and such. :p

                     When me and my friend went sometime last week, we got good customer service,
                as our waiter stopped by every 10 minutes or so to check on us. The menu does not list
                fountain drinks, (but they probably have them), only alcohol, but I settled for a water
                that day. I ended up getting shrimp tacos, which came in a pile of 3, and me and my
                friend ordered their white cheese dip, which I really recommend.~ The waiter gave us
                some chopped sausage to put in the cheese dip, which was pretty good; it wasn't spicy
                and made the dip more filling. (The name escapes me now, but if you go they probably
                will know what you're talking about.) I also had a cup of bean soup, which was also
                pretty filling; because of it, I had to take most of my tacos home, ha ha. I had rice and
                beans too; they tasted good, but it had a pretty generic taste.

                      The one thing I wasn't too crazy about was the sour cream, which they served on the
                 side with the tacos. It tasted like cream cheese more than sour cream, which wasn't bad,
                 but it tasted a little odd. They have a small dessert menu, but we were full by then and
                 didn't get any. If you're in town and you want quality Mexican food, come here and try
                 Browning's out. ^^