Etsy Review: Kawaii Friends Cafe

                   Good evening again folks! Well, maybe saying, "Good Morning" is a better way to put
                it, as it's almost 2 in the morning. XD Tonight, I'm going to do a review on the Etsy shop
                Kawaii Friends Cafe, a shop made by Ms. Terumi Kawasaki, a lady who lives in Hawaii.
                I found her shop on Etsy while looking for sweet deco items, and was really amazed at
                how realistic her pieces were. She makes her own clay items from scratch, so no two
                items look exactly alike. Sometime last year, I bought one of her photo stands, which
                has held up very well, but this review is for a second photo stand I bought some two
                weeks ago. She has a few pages that aren't directly linked to each other, so I'm posting
                it below before I start the review.

                                                  Kawaii Friends Cafe Etsy Page
                                                  Petite Cafe Otete Blogspot Page
                                                              Facebook Page
                                                               Pinterest Page

                          When I placed my order on May 20, the item arrived in mint condition in
                May 31. The package arrived taped and with no dents, and was shipped via USPS.
                Inside, the items were carefully stored in plastic bags, and had some decorated
                tissue paper wrapped around it. Now Ms.Terumi gives you a free gift every time
                you make a purchase, and the first time I ordered she did the same. With my first
                stand, I got a fake gummy bear phone strap, (the photos show the phone strap off,
                it was because of a careless mistake where it was yanked on too hard.) In this purchase
                I got a cupcake key chain, which was very adorable! The stand came as depicted in
                the photos, and the measurements are accurate as what's listed. Now the items all have
                a glaze to protect it, and seem very strong, but since they do have delicate parts, if
                you purchase one for a child, and you know they're rough with their items, I wouldn't
                recommend it for risk of breaking pieces, or having pieces separate if it's a big item.
                The first item I had has held up very well, and so has the second; I expect them to last
                 me a good many years. I do like Ms. Terumi's works very much, and as mentioned,
                 she's one of the few deco fans who take it one step further and creates her work from
                 scratch, instead of buying pre-made pieces and sticking them together. I will be
                 purchasing again in the future! The item I recently purchased was the Shaved Ice stand,
                 for the record.~ You can see the first item I got here, and this purchase here.