XinFa Bakery Inc. - 8th ave. Brooklyn


           XinFa Bakery was an accidental find that was near the area of a clinic my relatives go to.
   I tried finding a website for them, but I couldn't find anything substantial, and nothing in the
  store directed towards a website either... In any case, it looked like a very clean and fresh
  bakery from the outside and inside, and the sweets looked tempting, so I ended up purchasing
  quite a few things. The first was a strawberry bubble tea; the shop people forgot to put the
  tapioca, (boba), when they made it, so I got it placed on top. My dad later drank most of it,
  and I ended up getting another one. XD
              
         I liked all the gelatin type desserts showcased, but I finally settled with a marshmallow
   cake, which was more of a jello type marshmallow with coconut flakes on top, but it still
   tasted pretty awesome.~ Then, with me being the steamed pork lover that I am, I ended up
   purchasing one of their steamed pork buns, which I have to say, was probably one of the
   best I ever had! It had pork in some sauce that wasn't exactly barbecue sauce, and a bunch
   of vegetables and such along with the pork. Trying three items in one day, I can safely say
   that in the Brooklyn Chinatown area, this is one of my favorite finds.~ Will be going back
   the next time I'm in town!

           (If you're interested in trying them out, they're located at 8th ave in the 50's streets. If
      you Google them, the address is listed.)