David's Burgers - Little Rock, Arkansas

               So I'm going to do one more post I procrastinated for quite a while, since I went to
      the place over a month ago, ha ha. So David's Burgers was a relatively new place in town,
      opening within the last year or so. My brother invited a friend of his, that day, and invited
      me along since we were all hungry. Since they were in the mood for burgers, and tried just
      about every burger joint in town already, we gave this place a go.

               When you enter David's Burgers, they have very unusual decor compared to other
      places. At first it looks like a simply decorated red and white diner, but once you look
      around you'll see blown up wall size family photos around the place. And strangely
      enough, they seem to fit quite naturally with the walls; I think it has to do with the place
      having otherwise very white walls that did the trick.

                The site advertised custard, and I think they served Gelato, but we just got 3 burger
      combos that day. Now, next to Five Guys, and Cheeburger, these were some of the best
      burgers I ever had! The meat was very soft, and had a lot of flavor in it; it didn't taste
      bland, or stiff, but was pretty delicious! The condiments didn't help give the burger
      flavor, if anything, it brought out the flavor.~ I can't remember what I thought about the
      fries, but I was eating them, and finished it all, so it wasn't bad.

              The diner is very spacious, and you can sit in for a long while, with no one to bug
      you, or glancing at you to leave. I'll leave it here, and let the photos do the rest of the
      talking.~