Sweet Mildred Review - Etsy Shop


            Hey everyone! I'm slowly recovering from the blues, and am starting to feel a bit perky again.I 
     wanted to do a review of Sweet Mildred. (You can see her Facebook here.) I heard good reviews 
     about her before, and on December, pre-ordered a skirt lucky pack from her. I paid on December 
     27,2012, and had to wait until February 10th, when it was shipped. (The pre-order mentioned it 
     would take about a month or so.) I got the package on the 13th, and it everything arrived with 
     no dents or damages.

           When I opened it, I saw the skirt and hair pieces were really fine quality.She wasn't someone 
    who was practicing her sewing, she was a professional seamstress. I wanted sweet, so I got a 
    skirt in pink, with pink hair accessories. The stitching was done in fine seams, and was well 
    constructed.The hair pieces, (and skirt), felt like some basics coming from an actual Japanese
    brand, and the fabric is a nice quality cotton too. I recommend her, and plan on buying from
    her again!