Online Dress-up for Lolita Fashion


        Hey everyone! I've gotten into the habit of playing with dress-up dolls sometimes, to relax or
   when I'm bored. Two popular sites I visit are eLouai, a site that hosts various korean games, and
   Rinmaru, another site with more dress-up games. Some of the games are the same on both sites,
   but I'm finding myself enjoying Rinamru a bit more, as the games give you more options. So,
   even though they have all sorts of different fashions, I wanted to make a list on just the games
   having lolita or lolita-esque fashions. (Some games might not originally be from either site, just
   hosted there.) (More when I find more!)

                                                Mega Lolita Fashion Creator  
                                                    Lolita Fashion Creator
                                                Lolita Bride Dress-up Game
                                         Anime Romantic Girl Dress up Game
                                                  Rococo Costume Creator