Introduction For Animation and Graphic Novels

                   Hey guys! I think you noticed, but I'm going to be doing some introductory posts since I'm so busy! Anything in this section will have a date, so you have an idea on the time period this work was made. Like the film section, there won't be a rating system, and I will have a general review of the overall series before I go do the chapter reviews. American or foreign animation not from Japan will have the official website listed, as well as their respective entry on IMDB. American or foreign comics not from Japan, will have the creator's website listed, or the publisher's site, since I have not seen a huge database/encyclopedia that lists all of them.( Feel free to direct me to any that you find,and I might use it.) Japanese animation will have their respective listing posted with an encyclopedia entry from ANN,(Anime News Network), and the official English and/or Japanese site. Japanese comics,(manga), will have the creator's website listed, magazine publisher's website, and an entry from Baka-Updates Manga,  since the site has a decently large encyclopedia of Japanese comics.