What To Look Forward To...

          Hello, this is my first official blog, so I hope you'll enjoy it despite being new at this. I go by Lily and Roses, since those are my two favorite flowers. C: I plan on talking alot here in the near future, so I hope you'll have fun and stop by every once in a while. I've visited a few places in the United States, so you'll hear me talk about my favorite shops and restaurants, as well as some of my hobbies, such as animation and films, different books, music,and some alternative fashions. My hope is that by presenting my hobbies here, something that I like might interest you and make you look into it more. Enjoy!

            A small note on the posting policy of this blog; if I write something and debates go around, or if someone does not have a similar opinion to me, I'm all up for that, I don't mind criticism. However, this blog is intended for general audiences and for most age groups, so I'd like to keep it clean. If a comment comes about as profane or threatening, it won't be posted. Likewise if a comment is trolling, as in harassing me or another poster, or blatant slander, I will remove it. I don't mind polite arguments/debates, and I don't mind if a discussion goes off-topic, or is critical of a comment I posted, but this is not a free forum to say whatever you want. We're civilized people, so keep it clean, okay folks? ^^